Here at Laser Endodontic Care LLC, we know that you have options when it comes to choosing an endodontist in Vienna, Virginia. By choosing our practice, you are choosing to receive the highest standard of professional care in a friendly and comfortable environment. Personalized, gentle and comprehensive care is our number one priority, and Dr. Mary Ann Choby goes the extra mile to ensure that you are receiving the quality of care you need to achieve and maintain excellent oral health.
Here are just a few things that set us apart:
- Care and Commitment – From the front office to the exam room, our practice consists of professionals who take your oral health seriously. We use state-of-the-art technology and offer treatment plans designed with comfort, safety and efficiency in mind to deliver top-notch care.
- Honesty and Affordability – Treatment costs can be frustrating and confusing. We offer several financial options to work with your budget, and will provide you with the cost of your treatment ahead of time. You can expect us to be honest with you at every stage of your care.
- Easy Access To Care and Information – Your time is valuable, and we understand that you have many commitments. We provide extended office hours on select days and take care to keep our practice running smoothly to minimize any waiting. You can expect quick turnaround time on calls and appointment requests, and we are always happy to answer questions or concerns in-office, over the phone or via email.
- Comprehensive Endodontic Care In One Location – Our endodontist and team are qualified to handle all aspects of your care. If for some reason we must refer you, we will send you only to carefully vetted and highly trusted colleagues who apply the same professional principles and standards of care in their offices as we do in ours.
- Comfort – We understand and respect that many people experience dental anxiety. We will do everything we can to make sure your experience is as comfortable as possible, including communicating clearly what you can expect. We encourage you to bring headphones and music to listen to during your treatment, and invite you to ask about dental sedation options.
- Personalized Care – You are not just another patient. We take an interest in you and your oral health needs. Expect your treatment plan to be tailored to your individual needs and for our team to take all the time needed to ensure your comfort and oral health.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment, call Laser Endodontic Care LLC today at 703-448-8433!